Hudson and I are in Utah right now seeing family and friends. Unfortunately Cam couldn't come with us, but we are still having a great time! One of the first things I did was chop my hair off! (Gasp!) Cam didn't believe me, so here is a pic babe! Sorry, you won't get to see the finished product until we come home!
Here are some more pics of what we've been up to our first few days here. I have tons and will have lots more to post when we get home!
Grandpa Shirley with sleepy Hudson
We got to go see Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt!
Mason loves Hudson! He always wants him to sit and watch "tartoons" with him in the morning!
10 comments:
I cannot wait to see your hair! It must be short because that is a lot of hair on the floor! Hope you are having a great time! Can't wait till you get home, we miss you!
It was so fun to see you two yesterday! Don't worry Cam her hair looks adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us all here in Utah.
I'll bet it looks amazing! Can't wait to see it. We're so glad you guys are enjoying Missouri. It looks like you get to do a lot of fun things together. I definitely do not miss the freezing cold temperatures of Cache Valley either!
Beautiful family pics too by the way!
FUN!We decided to go up there the 1st weekend of Dec. Tell everyone we say HI! I cant wait to see your hair :0) and Hudson is so cute love the pic of him and Grandpa. Love you guys.... have a safe trip back home.
Wow...I had no idea you were visiting...I bet Kerribeth has been the happiest person ever! I can't wait to see what your hair looks like! Have fun with the family!
WOW, That looks like a TON of hair! :) PLEASE post soon so I can see!
You look so darling with short hair. It was so much fun hanging out with you and Hudson yesterday.
I can't believe your here and you didn't tell me! I can't wait to see your hair, I'm sure it looks super cute on you! How much did you end up cutting? You asked me before, but I never answered... I cut my hair this last February (17 inches). It was super short, but has grown so much already!
Wow! It was great to come across your blog, it has been so long. You have such a cute little family. Hope you enjoy your time in Utah.
I am so excited to see your hair. Thats fun for a change, I bet it is so cute. Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment