We had a great time at the Hoyt's. We were able to get all of the sisters together and had a wonderful day together! I hope we can do it again soon!


Keri Beth and Dave's kids were so cute with Hudson. They are great helpers! Hudson also had fun playing with all of his cousins, Uncle Marlon, and his girlfriend Daniella. (That is Marlon's girlfriend, not Hudson's! Haha!) I was also able to meet Drew for the first time. She is so adorable!




Hudson is very lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. He had so much fun playing with all of them!


We were also able to see our great friends Erika,



P.S. What do you think of my hair? I'm still learning how to do it!
7 comments:
So fun! I am so glad Cam was able to go. I love the hair! Sorry I didn't call today. Let's just say we have been having a meltdown kind of day. Great pics of the fam and friends!
Cute hair! Love the color and cut :0) Well looks like you had fun now it's our turn next week! Hudson is so cute I love the fuzz he's getting on the top. Way cute. K so now that you are back hm I'll call you tomorrow... love ya bye
How fun to have everyone together. Sometimes it is hard to go home after you have such a great time. You looked great on TV!Love your hair! Hudson is very cute and looks like he had fun visiting everyone too! Have a great Thanksgiving!
ah man, I wished I could have seen you. Good job on the news clip! I bet that was fun! :) Your hair is super cute on you. You can pull off anything.
i'm so glad Cam was able to join in on your fun at home. You guys are such a cute little family!
We're going house shopping today. How do you make it a FUN experience rather than a stressful one? J/k I'm sure we'll get through it. Just never HAD to find a house before. We have always found one before we sold, but now we are sold and will be homeless if we don't start going!
Happy Turkey day tomorrow!
Marlon and Daniella just left so the house is going to seem rather empty after the full house we have had for the last week and a half. Thanks again for making the effort to come out. It's just not the same without you and your sweet family, but we just have to be grateful for the times we get to spend together. Happy Thanksgiving!
Your hair is so cute, I love it!
It was so much fun to see you. Even if it was only for a short time. I'm glad Cam could come out to be with you two. Also I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Oh and I'm still jealous of your hair :)
Post a Comment