9 years ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
I'm Famous!
Cam and I just got back from Utah tonight. (Well, actually I am waiting to go pick Cam up from the airport because we were on separate flights....I'll explain later.) Anyways, before we left Salt Lake today a reporter from channel 2 came up and asked me if he could interview me. Just what I wanted to do after crying my face off about leaving my family! They were at home and just happened to turn on the news to see me! Haha! Well, that was our bit of excitement for the night! If you want to see my big debut, go to http://www.kutv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx and click on the second video clip about holiday flights. Sadly, I don't think television will be my big break..........We had such a great time and I will post some pictures tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome!!! You looked great!!! Also, love the hair cut :)
You're a superstar now!!
Post a Comment