These are some pictures we had taken this week by a couple in our ward. They did a great job! Hudson wasn't in a really smiley, but he wasn't bad either. There are a lot that we like, but here are some of my favs. I am having a really hard time deciding which one to blow up for our family picture, so I would love any input!
Wow, they are so BEAUTIFUL! Seriously I wish I could get some AMAZING pictures like that. You have a GORGEOUS family, Mary! That is a tough decision, but I love the one on the top of the whole family. Something about the light coming through makes it look magical.
I like them all, but if I were going to enlarge one to hang, I'd go with the basic #2. That's just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to my opinion :) You have a beautiful family!!
So so cute! I love the pics and Hudson's costume as well! I did dress up for school! I was a doctor. Nothing too great but it was fun. The students were off the wall!
I love all your pictures! You are all so photogenic. Thanks for bringing them over so I could look at them with you. I cannot wait to see what you do with the pics on your wall!
They are all beautiful, but I agree, for an enlargement I vote #2. If I were you however, it would be hard not to want one of each! You are so blessed with such an adorable family. I love the picture of you guys holding Hudson up with the sun shinning around him, but then again, I love all of them. I'm really not much help in the selection process. Sorry, but if you all weren't so darn cute, it wouldn't be so hard!
I love all the pictures it's so hard to decide, as for the family pic to enlarge, I really like 1 and 2. The first one is just different and the 2 is more traditional.
Oh they are all so adorable!!! I think #1 is so amazing and different. But #2 is adorable too and more traditional. The 3rd one is so dang cute for a picture as well. He looks amazingly cute in his tie and hat :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Mary, you are soo lucky! It's freezing! I'm glad you are feeling better about being there. I love the pics! I love the candid one of the 3 of you and the blue sky and I love love the one with the black backdrop! How freakin darling is the one of Hudson in his jeans with his shoes off! Soo precious! Good luck! Happy Fall weather you lucky duck!!
Mary, you are soo lucky! It's freezing! I'm glad you are feeling better about being there. I love the pics! I love the candid one of the 3 of you and the blue sky and I love love the one with the black backdrop! How freakin darling is the one of Hudson in his jeans with his shoes off! Soo precious! Good luck! Happy Fall weather you lucky duck!!
13 comments:
Wow, they are so BEAUTIFUL! Seriously I wish I could get some AMAZING pictures like that. You have a GORGEOUS family, Mary! That is a tough decision, but I love the one on the top of the whole family. Something about the light coming through makes it look magical.
I like them all, but if I were going to enlarge one to hang, I'd go with the basic #2. That's just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to my opinion :) You have a beautiful family!!
I love your picture Mary. Hudson is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving! I love you guys so much!
Love, Kayla
How are you guys and Hudson? Whats going on over there? Anything new? I love and Miss you all!
Love, Maddi
I love them all! I like #2 to enlarge for your family room wall! Hudson is so very cute!
So so cute! I love the pics and Hudson's costume as well! I did dress up for school! I was a doctor. Nothing too great but it was fun. The students were off the wall!
Number 2 and 3 are my favorites of the fam. All the ones of Hudson are great...he is going to be a heart breaker:)
I love all your pictures! You are all so photogenic. Thanks for bringing them over so I could look at them with you. I cannot wait to see what you do with the pics on your wall!
They are all beautiful, but I agree, for an enlargement I vote #2. If I were you however, it would be hard not to want one of each! You are so blessed with such an adorable family. I love the picture of you guys holding Hudson up with the sun shinning around him, but then again, I love all of them. I'm really not much help in the selection process. Sorry, but if you all weren't so darn cute, it wouldn't be so hard!
I love all the pictures it's so hard to decide, as for the family pic to enlarge, I really like 1 and 2. The first one is just different and the 2 is more traditional.
Those pics are AWESOME!!!
You are so beautiful!!
I miss you. A lot.
Hudson = precious!!
CUTE Family!
I love you :)
Oh they are all so adorable!!! I think #1 is so amazing and different. But #2 is adorable too and more traditional. The 3rd one is so dang cute for a picture as well. He looks amazingly cute in his tie and hat :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Mary, you are soo lucky! It's freezing! I'm glad you are feeling better about being there. I love the pics! I love the candid one of the 3 of you and the blue sky and I love love the one with the black backdrop! How freakin darling is the one of Hudson in his jeans with his shoes off! Soo precious! Good luck! Happy Fall weather you lucky duck!!
Mary, you are soo lucky! It's freezing! I'm glad you are feeling better about being there. I love the pics! I love the candid one of the 3 of you and the blue sky and I love love the one with the black backdrop! How freakin darling is the one of Hudson in his jeans with his shoes off! Soo precious! Good luck! Happy Fall weather you lucky duck!!
Post a Comment