#1:Every morning I wake up and check my email. It tells me the temperature in Logan (where we used to live) and then changes to where we live now. Well, lately there has been quite the difference! Right now at 8:30 in the morning it is 21 degrees in Logan and 65 degrees here in Missouri. That's right! All I have to say is that I DON'T miss that! We have been taking advantage of our beautiful fall weather by taking some walks and playing tennis.
#2: Gas was down to $2.08 last time I looked. It only cost me $26 to fill up my car the other day! (How sad is it that that is so exciting?!) Yay for Missouri!
Here's Hudson ready for one of our walks!
10 comments:
We'd love to see what he looks like ready to play tennis :) PS--Gas this morning was at $1.99!!! Let's all hope it stays this way for awhile.
Im glad things are looking up for you being away from home! I'll tell you one thing...I SURE MISS YOU! Are you coming home for christmas? Love ya girl! Oh and Hudson is so stinking adorable! I just want to eat his cheeks!
what! i think i want to move there now! :) $1.99?!!! I just saw Beck n' ben's comment. you lucky duck!
Hey Mary! Idk when you guys are planning on coming back for Thanksgiving, but I was wanting to get some of Derrick's friends together and meet for dinner for his birthday on the 21st. If you'll be here we would love to see you guys. I want it to be a surprise so let's keep it on the DL. I love your family pics! You all look way good! Hudson's a feakin cutie! Let me know if you can make it!
Missouri did look like a great place to live when I was there visiting. There is only one problem!! LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION!!!! (It is way to far away!) Can't wait to see you next week. (this is KB)
Diddo to what KB wrote earlier today. Hudson looks so cute in his walking gear! Love, Mom
65 degrees sounds so nice right now. I am not ready for winter at all. I think the lowest I have seen gas here is $2.39. We are excited to see you guys next week.
Ok I'm jealous! Is the family pic on the right the one you chose? I love the pics of watching Hudson grow. Only a couple more weeks!!!
How are you doing? Your little boy is so darling. It is so sad how fast they grow.
Carli Misrasi
Yeah, your so lucky, I'm dreading this winter, i hate the cold!!!!!!!
Post a Comment