Monday, November 10, 2008

What a face!

We fed Hudson rice cereal for the first time the other night. We thought he would love it, but this is what we saw every time he took a bite!
I definitely need some more practice feeding babies. (Us laughing so hard probably didn't help!) He ended up with most of it on his face! We'll try again and see if we do better.

Since we're on the subject of Hudson, I thought I would show you a few things we've done to spruce up his room lately.........

I couldn't find a frame I liked for some of his pictures, so I bought this one and made a collage

and my cousin Stacey helped me design this for his wall

10 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Feeding babies can be very messy! The picture frame in Hudson's room looks very cute! Last night Dave said to Mase, "You're my best buddy." Then Mase said, "Well, Hudson is my best buddy." I thought that was funny, he hasn't been able to ever play with him, but I guess he hasn't forgot about him. I hope they can be buddies when they are older.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

That is so funny! :) I love to watch babies enjoy their firsts. I love the collage and wall art. You are very crafty! :) I need you around when I start having my babies.

Kara and Chant said...

I love the collage. You have inspired me. And I cannot wait to see the frames on the wall. It is going to look great!

Grandma's Joys said...

Keep trying, you'll get the hang of feeding a baby! I love the frame, it's so cute! A week from now, you will be here with us!!!

The Shirley Family said...

Wow, I can't beleive he is old enough to be having rice cereal. Your collage is very cute, and the vinyl letting in his room turned out darling.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Mary, I just set my blog to private, so e-mail me your e-mail address to lindsaywilkin@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list, Thanks!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I love his face :) His room looks so adorable. You'll have to help me whenever I have kids!

Anonymous said...

Well first of all your fam pics came out sooooooooooooo CUTE! So the big boy is on cereal now, he is so cute. Boston never liked cereal. Keep trying, don't you just love the faces they make when they hate something. Also the collage you made of his pics in a frame is so cool. You are so creative. I've been wanting to put up some pics of the kids but didn't know what to do, I'm so gonna copy you :0)Love ya

David and Rachel said...

How cute!!! I miss how Missouri's gas prices were cheaper too! Although, I am loving the drop in prices!

Amie Orton said...

Hi Mary! found your blog on Kara's. So.. Hudson's room is supa cute. Your new family pics are just great. I am such a picture person, so I love every one of them. see u lata in the same place same time (mother's lounge-sacrament meeting).. I'm adding your blog to mine hope you don't mind..
Amie Orton