We've been staying busy here since we got back from Utah, which has been good for me. We spent Thanksgiving at Shane and Sharla's house with some other families from our ward. We had a great dinner together, and Cam even got home from work early enough to eat with us! I went to Michael's at six o'clock that night and stood in line for a Christmas tree. Let's just say that was enough to keep me from the early shopping today! I had a great time decorating the house for Christmas. Happy Holidays!
Poor Hudson conked out on the floor while I was cooking for Thanksgiving!

Cam and Shane fried us a turkey, and as you can tell, they were safe! It turned out great!

How cute is this? They were watching football together.

Our new tree!

Oh, I forgot to tell about Hudson's first tooth! It broke thru while we were in Utah. I can't believe how big he's getting! 
5 comments:
I am glad that you had a good Thanksgiving! Your new tree looks pretty! I miss you lots!
He is so cute! I wish I would have been able to see you while you were here. Are you coming around christmas? I would like to see you guys!
I love your tree! I will have to post a picture of ours. Dad just needs to finish the lights outside and I think we will be pretty much done with decorations. Miss you lots. Give Hudson and hug and kiss.
Hey! I really hope to get a job! I'm on the look out for one. We just put an offer on a place too! Life is just so crazy and it all comes at ya so fast sometimes:) I'm looking for a job in Davis District.
P.S. I love the hair!
Where did you get your star for your tree? I can't find a cute red one anywhere.
Post a Comment