I really cannot believe that our baby turned 6 months old yesterday! I seriously almost cried. I meant to make a post for Hudson all day, but he wasn't feeling well, so I never got around to it. The poor thing had a fever, but he seems to be doing better today. He brings so much joy to us and we couldn't love him more! I will post the current stats about him when we go to his baby well next week. As you can tell from these pictures, it's going to be another high number! We are just so glad he is healthy and strong! We love you Hudson!
It's been so cold here! We even woke up Sunday to snow! I was actually really excited because it made me feel like we were in Utah. Anyways, I had to bundle Hudson up for church. He looked so cute!
It's been so cold here! We even woke up Sunday to snow! I was actually really excited because it made me feel like we were in Utah. Anyways, I had to bundle Hudson up for church. He looked so cute!
I would definitely say that one of Hudson's favorite things is taking baths. He just sits there and kicks the water like crazy! He also loves to sit up and has been sitting pretty much by himself for the past month or so. He is so strong! As you can see, he is also sucking his fingers because he is teething a lot right now.

7 comments:
I love his hat!! Look at those big blue eyes! What a cutie! I love you ALL!!!
Hudson is a cutie! Yay for six months! When Hunter turned six months I kept saying to my husband, "Kevin, he's six months!" for like a week. :)
He looked so cute Sunday! I love the outfit! Any more teeth pushing through? Porter has been cranky today too. Not sleeping well and just fussy.
He looks so cute all bundled up!
Hi Mary and Cam...thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, it' fun and a great way to keep in touch and up to date. My life...well let's just say it's going to get better everyday. I made a new friend today. I love your blog and also can't wait to see you in January. It will be fun. Hudson is adorable. We love all three of you!
Wow! These are so cute. I can't believe he is six months either...I think I saw him as like six weeks, big difference!
We still don't any snow here! It's crazy!
Post a Comment