Last night we were staying warm by cuddling on the couch with Hudson in between the two of us. After a few minutes, I looked over and Hudson was out! If you know Cam very well, you know that he can fall asleep just about anywhere, anytime. Looks like he might be passing that gene on to his son!

Kinda random, but I had to post this pic. I love those eyes!

Hope you're all getting ready for Christmas!
9 comments:
Very cute! I love the 6 moth picture with the striped shirt on! Oh...I was at target the other day and I saw a pictue of Hilary Duff when she had brown hair. She looked like you! I hope you are doing well and we will have to talk soon. Nothing too exciting here...if you know what I mean *wink, wink*
Very cute! You have a handsome little boy. You are going to have to fight the girls off.
Cute picture. That's good if he will fall asleep where ever, not so good for Cam to do that though! Miss you lots!
I have to fight back the tears when I look at your blog, miss you so much. Give Hudson a hug for me.
I really do love his eyes!!!
he is just a Hoyt... my kids sleep on the stairs and in the shower. enjoy he is growing up so fast!!
Mary, that is too cute! :) He is such a beautiful little boy. I have to agree with you his eyes are so BIG and BRIGHT! He looks like such a happy little guy.
Yeah we are loving the Christmas season. I think we will love it even more come friday. Justin has been on Internal Medicine rotation which has been up at 4:00 A.M. and home late in the evenings, BUMMER! Luckily the other rotations with the exception of surgery haven't been that bad.
We are so EXCITED about going to Utah for Christmas! We are going to have a rude awakening leaving this 70-80% weather we've been having. I love the snow but I've gotten used to having a garden and flowers all year round. :)
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
Thats totally my kids too, Everything is just like dad. I can't believe he just falls asleep like that, Jade would NEVER do that.
I bought those stockings from
target 6 years ago when Blake and I got married. It's funny, cauae we got them when they were 75% off and we bought 6, hoping one day we would have 4 kids. And it's CRAZY cause were half way there already!! :):):):):):)
I can't believe Hudson is 6 well almost 7 months. Those pictures are darling. I love that new picture of him by the Tree. We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment