Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hudson's First Christmas

It was sure different being away from home this year, but it was so fun with Hudson. Last night we went to a family's house in our ward. We had a great dinner and the kids acted out the Christmas story as we read from the scriptures. Hudson was baby Jesus!



This morning Hudson was so happy, as he normally is when he wakes up. He just smiled when we showed him what Santa brought him! He had tons of fun unwrapping his presents. He probably would've been happy all day long playing with the wrapping paper!


Hope you all had a great Christmas!

7 comments:

The Morris Family said...

I am glad that you had a good Christmas! We missed you guys a lot!!! Hudson looks so cute in his Christmas p.j.'s! I love that he was the baby Jesus! Love you lots!!!!

Kara and Chant said...

I love his hat! Hudson looks so cute! Whose house were you at for Christmas Eve? We missed being there for Christmas. See you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas! I sure miss ya and love ya! Hudson is a doll!!!

Grandma's Joys said...

I'm crying and laughing at the same time as I read your blog and now I can't see cuz my eyes are burning from my eye makeup. Hudson is so cute, and I love the "baby Jesus"! We missed you so much, but it looks like you made wonderful memories of your own.

The Shirley Family said...

We missed you guys so much! It looks like you had a great Christmas. How cute that Hudson was baby Jesus. I love Hudson's hat and he looks so cute in his Christmas PJ's.
XOXO

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh it looks like a fun Christmas with Hudson! He looks so cute and happy. Oh and I love that red hat he was wearing!!!

Anonymous said...

Mary Hudson is so stinkin cute! His eyes are amazing!! I can't beleive how much he and Mason look alike:) That's soo much fun!