Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Fun

Cam's parents and his sister Ashley came the day after Christmas for Jackson's baptism and then stayed to have some fun! We went to Chicago for a few days and had a great time! (We hope to be able to go back when it is warmer!) Hudson was great, as is pretty normal for him. We have had a wonderful time spending time together and are so glad that they were able to come and visit!

5 comments:

Grandma's Joys said...

I love the pictures, you all look so cute with your hats on. Glad you had a good time. We will have to start planning our trip back there.

Kara and Chant said...

Cute pictures! I love your hat, Mary!

Fromm's said...

he is co cute! looks like he's got his 2 front teeth! Hope your holidays were great!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm glad you had fun! You look very cute it that hat! Love it

The Shirley Family said...

I bet that was a lot of fun to have Cam's family out to visit. It looks like you guys had a fun time. I also agree that you look so cute in your hat.