While we were in Georgia, my cousin took some pictures of Hudson. The lighting wasn't very good when we tried, but I liked most of them in black and white anyways! Thanks Stacey, I think they're great! Here's our sweet boy!
I haven't forgot about you! I'm trying to get some more ram for my computer so it will run faster. Everything is so slow right now. I bought some CD's and I will put all the pics on a disk for you. I'm sorry it is taking so long!
He is so freakin cute! I wish we lived closer so Korver and him could be buddies!!! He is such a doll, and you look great too by the way!!! Love the hair! Let me know next time your coming to Utah and maybe me and the babe can take a trip up north so we can see you! Love ya girl!
Mary, he is growing up way to fast! He is such a handsome little guy!
Yeah since I made my blog private google reader can't trace my blog, so it dosen't come up on the side link. Sorry you just have to check it every so often. I think that is one of the down sides to being private, but I like knowing that the whole world can't access my blog.
10 comments:
I haven't forgot about you! I'm trying to get some more ram for my computer so it will run faster. Everything is so slow right now. I bought some CD's and I will put all the pics on a disk for you. I'm sorry it is taking so long!
He is so cute! He is getting so big! I am glad Porter has a buddy. It is fun to watch them grow together.
Oh I love those! His is such a cute boy! I think those pics are great.
He is so freakin cute! I wish we lived closer so Korver and him could be buddies!!! He is such a doll, and you look great too by the way!!! Love the hair! Let me know next time your coming to Utah and maybe me and the babe can take a trip up north so we can see you! Love ya girl!
Cute pictures! His hair is coming in good! Love and miss you!
Cute pics! I like the one with his tongue sticking out.
cutie-pa-tootie! I need to meet this guy one day!
Mary, he is growing up way to fast! He is such a handsome little guy!
Yeah since I made my blog private google reader can't trace my blog, so it dosen't come up on the side link. Sorry you just have to check it every so often. I think that is one of the down sides to being private, but I like knowing that the whole world can't access my blog.
Stacey did a great job, those are darling pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting. He sure is such a sweet little boy.
I can't believe how big he is getting. He's looking more like a little boy than a baby. Please give him a hug and kiss from grandma.
Post a Comment