Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Having Fun!

Sorry to anyone who gets bored that I just post about Hudson all of the time. I sure don't get tired of looking at him though, so I figure you all won't either! On Sunday he will be 8 months old. He is super close to crawling and has started to pull his knees up. I am just enjoying my last few days/hours/minutes with him not getting into everything! He has also been getting more teeth. I can't believe it, it's been constant teething since November. He now has 4 on top and 2 on bottom, with 2 more looking like they'll pop through on the bottom sometime soon. Our quiet church days are over. Cam had him in Priesthood the other day and couldn't believe how noisy he was! I just laughed and said "welcome to my world!" (This is what my sister says a lot when I tell her about things he's doing.) I finally got him to eat some cereal and peas last week, but this week he is not interested. I guess it just depends on how hungry he is. Well, I think that sums up Hudson for now. Just wait till next week for something new. That's how fast this little guy is changing!




7 comments:

Rieck Family said...

He is so cute. He looks like a completely different baby than when he was born. Can you believe how fast they grow. (By the way, I love his name!!)

The Morris Family said...

It makes me sad to see how much he has grown and all the things that I have missed out with him. I hope he will still know and love me when he gets older. Can't wait to see you soon! I love you all!!

Jaci said...

you better keep posting about this cutie guy! I never get sick of hearing about how he is doing-- especially because Ike is so close to his age. It gives me a heads up for what's coming next. :)

The Shirley Family said...

I have to agree I could never get sick of cute little Hudson. I just love his sweet little grin.

Kara and Chant said...

Cute pictures! I love his teeth! So glad he hasn't been super cranky for you. We need to get together again. It is so cute to see how Porter and Hudson interact. I bet it would be really fun to see them both on their knees rocking back and forth. He is a doll, Mary!

Lacey said...

Holy cow...look at all those teeth! My kids always take FOREVER to get any so I am definitely jelous! Crazy how fast they get so big!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh little Hudson is a little man now! His little smile is so cute! I can't wait to see you two soon!