Thursday, January 22, 2009

Four Years!!!!

Today marks the beginning of my wonderful life with Cam as my husband. I've been thinking all morning about how blessed I am that he chose me to be his eternal companion. I love to look back and see how things worked out. It truely was "meant to be!" I love you so much Cam! Happy Anniversary!
For those of you who were there on our wedding day, you will remember how COLD it was! I'm so happy because it's such a beautiful day here today! It's almost 60 degrees outside! Don't get too jealous though, we're supposed to get cold again this weekend.

10 comments:

Jaci said...

you guys are darling! happy A day! 4 years flys by!

The Shirley Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are seriously the cutest couple.

kristen said...

Congrats! Anniversaries are always so fun to go back and remember how it all started. Hudson is looking so big! He's handsome as always! We hope you guys are doing well.

Ashley Terry said...

Aww, Congrats!!!! That's so happy. You guys are so great together!!!! I love you!!!!

Crystal and Billy said...

Congrats, you two!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Congratulations on 4 years! :) You guys make a Gorgeous couple! I love your wedding picture! Hope you guys have many more happy years together.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Congrats you two! Hope you had a wonderful day. You two are the cutest couple ever. We miss you guys!

David and Rachel said...

Happy Aniversary you two!!!

The Morris Family said...

I hope you had a great day! It feels like Cam has been a part of our family forever! (In a good way!)

Scott and Shay said...

Happy Anniverary! You guys really are great together! Hopefully we'll get to see you when you come back some time.