Thursday, December 18, 2008

Go Aggies!

My friend Danielle gave Hudson this shirt when he was only a couple of weeks old. It is a 12 month size, so I was thinking it would fit him this spring and summer. Well, I am glad I saw it in his dresser yesterday and decided to try it on! How cute is our little Aggie fan?! We will always be true Aggies! :)

7 comments:

The Girl said...

His eyes are so pretty! And I really love your hair! Im glad we got to talk the other day! We will be sending you a little Christmas package. It might not be on time...but you'll get it! Love ya!

Ashley

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh I love it! Way to represent! Too bad you aren't all here to come to the games with us again :( Hope things are going well getting ready for Christmas. Sorry it's been so long I'll call you soon! Loves

Kara and Chant said...

What a doll! It feels like I haven't seen him in forever. He even looks bigger than he did Sunday! You look great in the pic too.

Grandma's Joys said...

Cute shirt! How sis you do the collage with his pictures? Pleas tell me!
This isn't mom, it;s your favorite sis!

The Shirley Family said...

He has to be the cutest little Aggie fan!! I can't believe that he is wearing 12 month clothing.

Grandma's Joys said...

Mary those pictures are so cute!!! Hope you had a nice time tonight (Friday).

Morgan said...

I am so proud of his Aggie spirit! :) I need to be better with keeping in touch with you and everyone else. I think I will do better now that school is done and all. I was sad that I did not walk with Rachel at graduation, but its okay, I will get there someday:) Merry Christmas to you too! Love you and miss you!