Not too much going on here except for Hudson changing so much and doing new things every day. It is so much fun! Cam and I get the biggest kicks out of him, but that's just part of being a parent, right? :)
He finally started crawling, but still prefers to scoot around because he is so fast at it. I don't care what he does, I am just glad that I know that he knows how to crawl! He loves pulling himself up on everything and moving around the furniture. Outside is one of his favorite places. He sits on the patio and waits for Daddy to come home and then cries when I bring him inside. He has also become great at giving kisses (I especially love this!) and clapping. We had a talent show at a ward party last night and every time people clapped, he got so excited and clapped right along. So cute! He has his two bottom molars now, and is currently in the process of getting a top one and the teeth on the bottom next to the middle ones. Wow! I don't even know until I brush his teeth, so that's good! I can't believe my baby will be 1 in less than a month! Any good party ideas?
He finally started crawling, but still prefers to scoot around because he is so fast at it. I don't care what he does, I am just glad that I know that he knows how to crawl! He loves pulling himself up on everything and moving around the furniture. Outside is one of his favorite places. He sits on the patio and waits for Daddy to come home and then cries when I bring him inside. He has also become great at giving kisses (I especially love this!) and clapping. We had a talent show at a ward party last night and every time people clapped, he got so excited and clapped right along. So cute! He has his two bottom molars now, and is currently in the process of getting a top one and the teeth on the bottom next to the middle ones. Wow! I don't even know until I brush his teeth, so that's good! I can't believe my baby will be 1 in less than a month! Any good party ideas?

9 comments:
CUTE!!!! I can't wait to see him walking and get a kiss of my own!
Happy (early) Birthday Hudson! We miss you guys, and seeing that sweet smile of Hudson's. Hope you're enjoying LA!
I love the pictures. He looks so grown up in his white shirt and tie. Looks like a miniture Cam. Your flowers look pretty in the background. Give him a kiss from me!
He is getting so big! We miss you!!
He is soooo adorable. There are so many fun changes he's going through right now. I can't believe it's been almost a year!
He is so cute! I love hearing what he is up to. Porter loves to clap too. He claps when we feed him and when we pick him up. So that screaming thing Hudson used to do when he would make fists, well Porter has started doing that. He does it when we don't feed him fast enough or when he wants something. We miss you, but we are glad you are doing well!
he is getting so grown up...I bet cam is a proud daddy. Hope all is well with the new area. Baby should be here on the 6th so we look forward to talking to you guys.
He is so cute Mary!!! I can't believe he is almost one! I seriously remember the day I read your blog announcing he was born. That seems like yesterday! I'm sure his party will be a blast! I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for Ike's too. I wish we could attend each others'!
It is crazy that he is going to be one this June. He so adorable and getting so big. I will think of some cute b-day ideas. I will call you soon. I miss our chats.
Post a Comment