Last Sunday my cousin Ashley and her husband David came from San Antonio to see us. Ashley and I have been great friends since we were little, thanks to my grandparents flying me to CA every year to spend summers with them. It was so wonderful to have some visitors! We hope that we'll be able to go see them soon. They are one of our evacuation plans if a
hurricane hits, so we might actually look forward to bad weather! :)
We went to Houston for a few days and had a great time! These were taken at the temple. Ashley was so nice to watch Hudson for us while we did a session together. It was a beautiful day!
After the temple, we headed downtown and went to the aquarium. We had a good time, even though we weren't too impressed with it. More pics to come later! 
11 comments:
Oh how fun! I loved her...she is so cute! I am so glad you got to spend some time with her! I wish I could play with you! I miss you a ton! Hudson is getting so big! He is such a cutie!!! I love ya girl!
It was fun to see you guys! I secretly hope you have to evacuate to my house! I hope Hudson's party goes well! Miss you guys!
Glad you had fun with Ashies! Doesn't Ash;ey live in Texas? She came to visit you in LA and you go to Tx.? Sounded a little backwards!!
It looks like you had a great time! I love your pictures.... they are way cute!
That is cool you got to see your cousin! Love the pictures! Your hair is getting so long! And Hudson is getting big! We miss you guys!
Is there not a temple close by in Louisiana? Nick is from Houston. Visitors are always awesome! Love your pics!
Mary-let's play! My husband has a 'business trip' in Lafyette (sp?) on Friday, so I think I'll only be an hour away from you! Let me know if you're free so our boys can hangout.
Man Mary!! Your little man is so big! Isn't it crazy how fast the first year goes?! Your family is adorable!!
I saw your message on FB. I know what you mean, either no one looks at our blog or people don't comment. It is probably the first. :)
You look great by the way. Do you like living outside of Utah? I want to get out so bad. I am hoping to once Dillon is done with school.
Hey I'm glad you told me when you're coming in to town cause I was going to ask!!! We'll definately have to get together! I'm subbing and just got a serving job to keep me busy. No teaching job yet...they haven't started hiring even yet so I'm trying to be patient:)
Wow, look at all the comments you got! :)
Post a Comment