My mom tells a story about when she was pregnant with me and they told her on Mother's Day that she had a ridiculously low (I think 5%) chance of carrying me long enough to make it. She had gone through I think 6 miscarriages before this after having my brother Tim. What a great Mother's Day gift, right? Obviously, however, neither of us gave up that easily! This is just one of the many things my mom has gone through that show what an amazing person she is. She is so thoughtful, selfless, and wants nothing else but to do the will of our Heavenly Father and be a good mom. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother and wish I could be there to give her a big hug and kiss today. I love you mom!
My mom on our trip to Nauvoo
I am also extremely blessed to have a wonderful mother- in- law. I know many people who don't get along with their in-laws, but that isn't the case for us! I love Cam's mom! She is so supportive and a great example of getting things done! I know that my wonderful husband would not be the man he is without her loving influence now and as he was growing up. She raised 8 amazing kids and I hope to follow her example. (Not with 8 though!) :)
I am also extremely blessed to have a wonderful mother- in- law. I know many people who don't get along with their in-laws, but that isn't the case for us! I love Cam's mom! She is so supportive and a great example of getting things done! I know that my wonderful husband would not be the man he is without her loving influence now and as he was growing up. She raised 8 amazing kids and I hope to follow her example. (Not with 8 though!) :) Cam's mom 
I know I didn't ever realize a mother's love until I became a mommy myself. I am so grateful for Hudson! I can't help but smile when I think of him! Yay to my first Mother's Day!!! Hope all of you moms and future moms have a great day!
One of my first moments with Hudson
6 comments:
I wasn't expecting this, so I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Thank you for the tribute. You are a wonderful daughter. I don't ever celebrate a Mother's Day without thinking back to that day in the hospital. It is a memory that is carved in my heart. I'm just so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me the priviledge of being your mother and now the grandmother of your children. Happy Mother's Day!
How sweet! Now you made look bad, whats new!!! (LOL!) Hope you had a great day!
You are so sweet! I love the picture of you and Hudson. You are a wonderful mother and I hope you enjoyed your first special day!
Was it you first Mothers Day too? I hope cam spoiled you! :) Hudson is so lucky to have you as a mom! Your awesome!
What a sweet post!!!!
You are the cutest mother :)
I can't wait to see you!!!!
Mary you are such a great mom. I hope you had a great Mother's Day. I feel pretty lucky too, to have a great mother-in-law.
Post a Comment