Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Times

We've been able to do some fun things with a few of our friends lately. (Well, really we only have a few friends here! haha!) My friend Katie is living in Louisiana for the summer, but unfortunately about 4 hours away. Her husband had some training the other day a lot closer to where we live, so Hudson and I met up with her and her darling boy Hunter. We went to this quaint little zoo and had a great time catching up. We'll have to do it again Katie! We also went to the pool this week with my friend Lindsey and her daughter Aurora. She and Hudson have so much fun together! It's fun to watch them play, and they both loved the pool! Yay for summer!

I took Hudson to play on the swings for the first time yesterday. He was pretty scared at first, but liked it once he got a little used to it. I love this face!

7 comments:

Liana Brown said...

Looks like fun! He is so adorable! 1 tomorrow right?!?! Wow!!!

Katie Abernethy said...

Thanks for a great afternoon Mary and Hudson! Give us a call again this summer. :)

Kara and Chant said...

SO cute! We haven't been to the pool yet. This week. Happy 1st birthday to Hudson tomorrow! Post lots of pictures! Too bad we couldn't have a double birthday party. We will be thinking of you guys all day tomorrow and hoping you are having fun!

Michelle K. said...

What a precious boy! Those black and white pictures are so great.

The Morris Family said...

I love the pictures! He looks like such a big boy! I miss him so much!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate his big day!

Jaci said...

That is fun! I am glad you have buddies to hang out with there! Hudson is such a cute boy! I want to hug him!

Grandma's Joys said...

What darling pictures, I would like a copy. I'm so grateful that you are making some good friends, what a blessing. And how fun to see Ashley again!