So since I don't scrapbook, I decided that each year I will make our kids a video from that year for their birthday. I figure it's better than nothing! :) I look forward to watching it with Hudson as he is older and telling him the stories that go with each picture. I love pictures because they help us remember things, and I want to remember every minute with this kid!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!!!
We get to spend a day together as a family! I'll post more about the b-day later.
17 comments:
Happy Birthday Hudson!!!! We love and Miss you! Have a good day!!!
Happy Birthday Hudson! Can't believe he is one!!! How exciting! Hope you guys enjoy your day together!
Are you going to give him a cake to devour? :)
Happy birthday Hudson! You are one cute little stinker! I loved the video!!! Im not going to lie, I kinda got a little teary eyed thinking of how fast they grow and that Korver is almost one too! Hope you guys have a great day! I love ya and miss ya!
Happy Happy Birthday Hudson!!! Mary that is so special! I have to admit I also got a little teary eyed. Time goes by so fast and I miss you all so much! Love you!
That is a GREAT idea!! I'm not really a scrap-booker either, so I should totally do something like that. Very cute!! HAppy 1st Birthday Hudson!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY H-MAN!!! That video is very cute! Can't wait to see you guys again!
How cute is that video! One year goes by so fast. I hope you have fun today!
Soo, soo cute! What a wonderful idea! He is such a handsome little man. Enjoy his special day!
What a cute video.. how did you make it? I can't believe he is already one.. I remember seeing him just days after he was born!
Oh what a sweet video. It's hard to believe that Hudson is 1. I can't wait to see all the pics from his Party. Happy Birthday Hudson! We love you!
Happy Birthday Hudson! I hope the next year is as good as the last one for you guys
I will tell you up front I'm sitting here writing with tears streaming down my face. Isn't it amazing to see how such a small baby can grow to such a cute little boy in a blink of an eye. I'm so glad you are enjoying the small moments as you will look back someday and realize those are the things that really matter. Wish we could have celebrated together, but look forward to seeing you in about 6 weeks. Thanks for taking such good care of my grandson. Glad he had a wonderful 1st birthday. Love ya all!
That was the sweetest video ever. You'll have to show me how to do that. Hudson is such a cutie! Thanks for inviting to help celebrate his first birthday. We had a great time!
Happy Birthday Hudson! Too bad this video made me cry :0( I'm so sad we don't live in Logan or in the same town at least. I miss you guys like crazy and wish so bad that one day we will end up living by each other again or at least CLOSER! What a wonderful video and Hudson you're a STUD! Hope the big boy had a BLAST on his big day :0) LUV YA
That is sooooo darling! I can't believe he's one already....he is getting sooooo big!
I just got a chance to watch the video all the way through snd I LOVED it! That was really special Mary! Hudson will love that when he gets older! Cute Idea!
Wow that year wizzed by!!! Gee wiz:) Happy birthhday Hudson! Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment