It's crazy for me to think that last year at this time I was still pregnant. I had bought Hudson the cutest shirt and sweater vest to wear this Easter, which he ended up wearing over the winter!
Haha! It's too warm here for vests anyways......Cam's family has a tradition of the Easter Bunny hiding their baskets. Luckily he went easy on Hudson! He just left it on the floor in his bedroom. We let him go in the hall and he went for it! I think he was happy with his stuff. We wish we were home with our family, but everyone here is taking good care of us! Happy Easter!!!
10 comments:
What a handsome little man! He looks good in a shirt and tie!
He looks so grown up and cute in his Easter attire!!! We wish you were here too!!! Hope you had a great day!
He is so adorable! Glad you guys had a good Easter!
Oh my, he looks like a young, chubby version of Cam!!! Does anyone else see it? I can't believe how grown up he suddenly looks. By the way, that's a cute Easter bucket he has! Glad you had a good day.
We missed having you guys here for Easter ...and as far as spring Break, it is all over and the kids are back to school :)
Glad your Easter was good!
What a little stud muffin. He is adorable. You make such cute babies, you should have a dozen of them. We miss you guys. Hope you're loving it there!
That last comment was NOT from me. It was from Tyler of course without my knowledge. Hudson is so cute! It's hard to believe he will be one soon. I hope all is going well for you in Louisiana. It looks really nice there and I am sure you are adjusting well.
we always hide our baskets too! I mean the easter bunny does. I'm such a fan of boys in ties.. love that hudson.
amie
Hey. No, I don't know her. I don't know if she knows anyone I know either. I had just seen a couple "quote walls" that she has done so I have her on my google reader. Im a blog stalker! Love ya!
He is soooo adorable! I'm glad you had a good Easter. Traditions like that are the best.
Post a Comment