Thursday, April 2, 2009

Adventures in Louisiana

Down the road from where we live now, there is this nice park that sits on the lake. After some morning thunderstorms, Hudson and I ventured out to take advantage of the nice afternoon. I was trying to get a good picture of him, but there were a few problems. 1-it was too bright, so he was squinting in all of them and for some reason had his mouth open! 2-he will hardly sit still for a second anymore and 3-I don't take very good pictures to begin with! At least I can say I tried.

If we end up staying here for a while, this is where I want live! There are amazingly beautiful houses right on the water, most of which have their own docks for their boats. Hey, I can dream!

This is a view of the bridge looking out from the park.

10 comments:

The Girl said...

He is so adorable!!! Cute little teeth! See you sometime SOON!!!!!

Grandma's Joys said...

Oh how I miss him! Continue to dream big, it will get you everywhere! Will you make a room for Dad and I to come stay for a while? Talk to ya'll soon!

Anonymous said...

I just want to hug him super tight! So cute!

Kara and Chant said...

He is getting soo big! His personality really shows in those pictures. It looks beautiful there! I am glad you are doing good. We miss you!

Liana Brown said...

Such cute pictures of Hudson!! That park and lake look really pretty! Isn't exploring new places fun???

The Hoyt Crew said...

You all love the water... so what a better wish? He is getting so big, and I feel like we just saw him, but such his own little personality comes in his photos!! Good Luck!

The Morris Family said...

Cute pic.s! Looks beautiful there!
Love and miss ya lots!

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

oh he looks so cute!!! ha ha I was just thinking about you yesterday- my little sis Maddison made cheer and she was talking about how the older girls she always looked up to were now her friends and she was there's -- it reminded me of you and the older girls when we were in cheer- ha ha you were a great friend- have fun!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I think the pictures look so cute! That is a nice area. I'm glad you like it there! Miss you!

David and Rachel said...

Is he a blondie???