Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yes, it's true

I'm actually surprised the news hasn't traveled faster, but it is official. Cam got a great job offer with a new company and we will be moving. AGAIN. Ugh!!! I know. Now just wait till you here where we are moving: Louisiana. Ya, that's what we though! Haha. No, really we are excited and feel like this is another great move for our family. We are sad to leave MO because it is finally starting to feel like home! We have an amazing ward and great family and friends here. If you know of anyone looking for a cute townhouse to buy, please send them our way!

7 comments:

The Hoyt Crew said...

glad to hear that it is a better job for you and your family... and you guys will do great in Louisiana!! What a fun life adventure, and you get to do it with your family what a better group Good Luck!

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Now there's a place I've never been! Where in Louisiana? How soon?

Katie Abernethy said...

Mary! We're gonna be in New Orleans for the summer! I'm envisioning play dates here...I hope you'll be close to us. :)

Crystal and Billy said...

Good Luck in Louisianna! What city? We drove through Baton Rouge on our move from Arizona to Florida. I have to say that Louisianna has the most interesting bridges I've ever driven on. They're incredibly steep!

Grandma's Joys said...

We are excited for you, but even more excited that you are coming to visit for three weeks!

Larson Letters said...

That is cool! Two of my brothers served their missions in Louisiana and would love to go back any day! Your little Hudson is so cute!! I love the mohawk pics! Rex always would smooth down Everett's when I would give him one. It drove me nuts! Good luck with the move and packing, yuck! When do you guys go?

David and Rachel said...

you just keep moving farther and farther! Good luck moving!