Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun with Hoyts!

This past week we spent some time over at Cam's parents house in Logan. I had a lot of fun catching up and Hudson loved playing with his cousins! It was so great to see everyone!!!

Mike, Natalie, and their cute kids! (Hudson is ours though!) :)

Grandma still has her soothing touch!

Kyley has had lots of practice with baby boys! She played great with Hudson.

Hudson and Grandpa

3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

I am so glad you are having a good time. Your power bill came today. Let me know if you need anything! We miss you guys!

The Hoyt Crew said...

Kyley love the photo of her and Husdon!! he is so fun to have around.. she can't wait for one of her own to have at home... little does she remember!

Michelle K. said...

Hi Mary! This is Michelle Kindle. I don't mind at all! That is how I find blogs to read too! I heard you guys are moving to Louisiana. Sad. We will miss you, but we are happy for your new opportunity. Keep in touch!