Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"A Part of Me"

Before Cam left for training, I was saying how I hate being apart and that I wished we could just stay together. He sweetly reminded me that I always have a part of him here with Hudson. I thought that was so cute! I am so thankful that I do have Hudson. He is such a good companion to me when his daddy has to be gone! We love you Cam!



Utah, here we come!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Amie Orton said...

that is a cutest hudson i ever saw. I love the hair. i had no idea you were movin! man I guess that's what i get for being gone for 2 months. well so sad when are you leaving? but yeah for a good job opportunity! seriously.
amie

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

very cute,,, have fun in utah with your family!!

Kim Shirley said...

Yeah!! We are so glad you are here! We had lots of fun hanging out with you guys today. Hudson is so cute, I can't get over how big he is.