Mary! I hope you don't mind me peeking at your wqorld. What a beautiful little guy you have got. I'm sad for your Mom that you are moving again. You will grow from it, I wish I could have that experience. This farm will keep me here for EVER. Good to see you, Becky Roche
Mary, that is so cute! It's also nice for that little ounce of a break when they get home:) I kinda feel guilty saying that:( Exciting on the move, i guess.. I haven't gathered if it's a good thing or a bad:)? You will do great! Good luck! ps. please please tell me how you do your cute collage thing. I can't seem to figure it out:( Im a DUH! when you have time will you please email me how:)? celeeramsdell@msn.com. Thanks!
7 comments:
Mary! I hope you don't mind me peeking at your wqorld. What a beautiful little guy you have got. I'm sad for your Mom that you are moving again. You will grow from it, I wish I could have that experience. This farm will keep me here for EVER. Good to see you, Becky Roche
Cute pic.s! Kayla thinks Hudson looks like Marlie when he is upside down. LOL!! She is excited to see in person!
Mary, that is so cute! It's also nice for that little ounce of a break when they get home:) I kinda feel guilty saying that:( Exciting on the move, i guess.. I haven't gathered if it's a good thing or a bad:)? You will do great! Good luck! ps. please please tell me how you do your cute collage thing. I can't seem to figure it out:( Im a DUH! when you have time will you please email me how:)? celeeramsdell@msn.com. Thanks!
This is so cute! How did you put it together? I'm counting down the days....
Cute pics. I love Hudson's new 8 month picture. We are excited you are coming for a visit. Can't wait to see you.
I love your post....such cute pictures! Can't wait till we can give Hudson a hug!
These are soooo cute! He's got great hair!!!
Post a Comment