Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our First Few Days

Hudson and I are having so much fun out here! There is never a dull moment at this house! :) Mason has been so cute with Hudson and is a great entertainer for him. Marlie also loves her cousin. It's funny because he is bigger than her, but she treats him like a baby, giving him hugs and saying "ohhh!" So cute! There are also pleanty of loves from grandma and grandpa. Yesterday we went down to Salt Lake to meet up with Tim and Kim and my adorable nieces. It was such a fun day! We sure miss Cam and want him to know how much we love and appreciate him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! Say hi to your fam for me :0) Hudson is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Miss you guys

I <3 U

MY FAMILY said...

Sounds like you are having so much fun! Hudson so so cute. We miss you guys.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh I can't wait to see you two!

Jaci said...

Hey Mary, I'm so happy you get to spend time with family. How long will you be in Logan?