Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night was our ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was perfect weather- actually a little warm for Hudson in his fleece outfit! We thought he looked so cute as a fireman. After that, we came home and carved our pumpkins. We are definitely amateurs, but they turned out pretty good. Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!

Our little hero
Cam's scary pumpkin
Mary's cute pumpkin

Hudson pooped after a fun night!
I also have to say Happy Birthday to my great friend Jenn and my adorable niece Addison, whose birthdays are today. Love ya girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest fireman I have ever seen! I miss ya girl! Looks like your having a blast with that adorable baby! Love ya!

Grandma's Joys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Morris Family said...

Sorry, I posted another comment under Moms name. Anyway, Hudson looked darling in that outfit. I am glad it worked out. Your pumpkins look great,too!

The Shirley Family said...

Hudson looks like a little stud in his fireman costume. Your pumpkins turned out really cute. Also I love your new family pics.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh thanks! He looks so stinking cute in that outfit and your pumpkins are wonderful!