- He is a great provider. He works so hard and I know that he will always take care of us. This also makes me feel safe.
- He is extremely selfless. He is constantly doing things to help others and is always the first to volunteer. He is a great example to me of how to serve with a smile.
- He loves being a dad. Cam has been working more than 60 hours a week, but the first thing he does when he comes home is go for his little boy. (After giving me a kiss!) He gives Hudson a bath and plays with him as much as he can before bedtime, which gives me a second for myself. Hudson loves him so much!
- He is a peacemaker. Cam does not like contention! When there is a problem, he likes to talk about it and make it better. He has taught me how to communicate better.
Here is Cam riding the saddle at Texas Roadhouse, where we went for dinner
Right after this, Hudson put his hand in the cake! My memory card was full. Dang! 
8 comments:
I am so glad he choose you also, Mary. Cam was an answer to a mother's prayer! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!!
LOVE, Kerry and Marlene
P. S. I know that you Mary were also the answer to a mother's prayer. How blessed you both are to have each other.
Happy Birthday Cam!!!! WE all love and MISS you a lot! I hope you had a great day! Other than the other things Mary said, you are also a good Brother in-law, and an awesome Uncle!
Happy Birthday Cam!! We agree with Keri Beth that you are also a great Brother-in-law. We hope you had a great day.
Also we love the pics from the pumpkin patch. It looks like you guys had fun. We are hoping to go this week.
Happy birthday Cam!
Hope you had an Awesome birthday Cam!
Happy birthday Cam! It looks like it was a fun day!
Your little boy is adorable! Yay for blogs to keep in touch. :)
Awww, I'm so glad you have him!! I can't wait to meet him one of these days...but until then..I hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment