Well, I at least hope I am wiser! :) I have to say thanks to my sweet husband for an amazing day yesterday! I am so spoiled! He made sure he had the day off, which was the best present ever, so I got to spend the entire day with my two loves! We woke up, Cam made me waffles (my favorite!) and then packed us a lunch before we headed to the St. Louis Zoo. We hadn't been there yet and it was the perfect fall day to go. So we had a little picnic in the park and then walked around the Zoo and showed Hudson the animals. It is a really good Zoo, not to mention that it is free! We had a great time and are looking forward to going again sometime. After that, we went to the mall and I got to pick out some presents and then we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy! It was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Thanks Cam for the amazing day and to everyone else for your calls, texts, and emails!
Cam and Hudson with the polar bear in the back. Hudson looks kinda grumpy, but he wasn't! He was an angel even though we were gone all day!

Two mommies with their little monkeys!

Cam and I "cheesing" it up at the Cheesecake Factory! Haha (Sorry, it's late!)

6 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday! You definitely needed and deserved it. You are such a cute little family. I am so jealous! I really miss you and can't wait a month till you come visit!!! Loves
It looks like you had a great birthday! It was really good to talk to you the other day! I miss ya a ton! Your family is adorable and i'm glad life is going so great for you! Love ya girl!
Happy Birthday Mary! Sounds like you had a great day! Cheesecake Factory is the greatest! And, kuddos to Cam for taking care of two meals in one day. Wow, that's impressive! Way to be!
Happy B-day Mary!
I'm so happy you had such a great b day! and WHAT?? You're coming to visit??? When?
Yay for a happy birthday!! I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you...I'm missing you pretty bad right now!!! I love you so much!!!
CUTE Family!!!!!
Post a Comment