Monday, September 29, 2008

Big Boy!

Our cute Hudson will be 4 months on my birthday this week! I thought I would post some of the things he is doing right now so I don't forget! We are loving this stage of Hudson's life and are so excited to watch him continue to grow and learn new things. He has been rolling from his back to his tummy for a few weeks now. Everyone says this is the harder of the two ways to roll, so I guess he is advanced! :)
He really wants to sit up, so he is also liking his Bumbo a lot!
He is laughing, which we can't get enough of!
He also loves spending time with daddy! Could my two boys be any cuter?!

9 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Cute Mary....I think Hudson definitely looks like his daddy. Does he seem to mind when strangers hold him? I'm hoping he'll remember our late night cuddling the night I stayed with you after you came home. I'll be heartbroken if he cries when I hold him! Can't wait for next week, it will be so FUN!!! LOVE, Mom/Grandma

The Morris Family said...

Just me again.....When I went back to look at the pictures again, while he looks like his Dad, you can still see that he has your cute little nose!!! Love, Mom

Jaci said...

so cute mary!! you are lucky gal!
i love his smile :)

Crazy Me said...

Hey Mary-
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Tomorrow. Can you believe we are twent five already. Sucks! Hudson is so dang cute. I love his chubby cheaks. I think he looks like you and your husband. Good mixture. Love ya, MIndi

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big he is! I don't want Korver to grow up...it makes me sad!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

How do they get so big?! He is such a DOLL!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh so cute! I just love your cute family. I can't believe that is your little baby! He is growing so fast. It seems like you just told me you were great with child :)

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I was subbing today and my phone died but I'll call you later tonight.

David and Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mary! Sorry, I meant to text or somethin, but you should be getting somethin in the mail here soon!!! Cutest family ever!!!