Sunday, September 21, 2008

Up, Up and Away!

Yesterday I went with the Hoyts to a hot air balloon race! Cam was once again at work, so Hudson and I tagged along with them. (We missed you sweetie!) My Grammy used to go to a balloon festival in New Mexico every year, so I was really excited to go and thought about her while I was there. My pictures aren't very good, but I hope it gives you a small glimpse of what we saw. It really was so much fun. The balloons are huge and flew right over our heads!
This was one of our favorite balloons.

I thought the Pepsi can was pretty cool. The ballons all started out deflated, so they didn't all leave at the same time, which I think would've been more exciting.

Regan, Marlie, Me, Sharla, Jackson, with the balloons going up behind us.

Hudson, who is once again asleep! (Look at that belly!) He is my best little bud and is so good to go places with me. I don't know what I would do out here without him!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love him so much! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I love how chubby he is getting. Miss you guys! Hugs and Kisses :0)

The Shirley Family said...

I can't believe how big Hudson is getting! He is so stinkin cute. The Hot Air Balloon race looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm glad you are able to go and do some fun things with Shane and Sharla and their family.
We love and miss you guys.

kristen said...

I just read the kids a story with hot air balloons in it and thought how neat it would be to show them one in real life. I'll have to show them your blog pics! Hudson is SOOO cute! I love the Nauvoo temple. It is so beautiful. We want to come see you there and do all the church history sites someday. miss you guys!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm glad it ended up being a fun day! He is getting big! I love his cute belly with his hand resting on it :) It was so good to talk to you the other day. I miss you tons!

The Morris Family said...

Hey the hot air balloons look so pretty. It does remind me of Grammy! Hudson is so cute! I still think he looks like both of you, I can't figure it out! Only a couple weeks and I can squeeze those chubby cheeks!

Crazy Me said...

Mary,
your little boy is so freakin cute. He looks like both of you guys. That is sad that you are so far away. I am glad there is a way that I can see what you and your cute little family is up to. Love ya, Mindi

Grandma's Joys said...

Mary....sorry I am so behind in reading your blog. Can't believe how big Hudson is, I'm not used to my grandchildren growing up so far away. Looking forward to our trip in a little over a week. It will be so fun to hold the baby, see your new home, and visit Navoo! Until then, know that I love you lots...Mom

Anonymous said...

Mary! Hudson is soo cute! It's so fun to follow up with you. You are soo cute, and you look amazing! I saw your family at my parent's ward on sunday, and i think he looks like Mason. That is soo fun! Take care, Celee