Monday, September 1, 2008

3 Months!

Can you believe that Hudson is already 3 months old today?! The time seems like it has flown by for us! Here are the latest pics of our cute little guy (although little might not be the right word to describe him now!) As you can see, he is a strong, healthy, happy boy. Who could ask for more?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 3MONTHS OLD HUDSON!!!!! Guys he is SOOOOOOOOOO........... CUTE!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! They grow so much in such a short time. He seems like he is a fun loving guy!

Jaci said...

oh! now i know why everyone says "they grow so fast!" seems like you just had him! He sure is a cutie boy. I love his happy face.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin cute! I is getting big, but don't worry in a very cute way! Glad he and you are doing so well. Miss and love you all!

David and Rachel said...

Oh man look at the stud now!!! He's so cute! I am so so happy we got together! I wish we could've done it more but one day we will be in the same place at the same time (hopefully)!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying your move! That was one of the hardest things for me, to leave my mom when we moved here :)But we love it! anyway, Hudson is adorable!!

The Shirley Family said...

Oh my, Can he be any cuter?! Seriously his smile is to die for. It's crazy that he is already 3 months. It seems like you just had him.

Morgan said...

I have been doing so bad with keeping up on blogs lately! I am so happy to see things are going well out there for you guys! Hudson is adorable! Student teaching is going so well! I love love love it! Fourth grade is so much fun, and I am getting way excited to have my own classroom.. not until next fall though :)

Morgan said...

HE IS SO CHUBBY! I can't believe how big he is... He is darling

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Mary he is gorgeous and I'm with you, how did he already turn 3 months? Time seriously flies, WOW!

The Morris Family said...

what a handsome nephew I have! I am so excited to pinch his chubby cheeks in a few weeks! (lol) I know you love it when I get a kick out of myself!