This weekend we drove to Nauvoo and spent the day there. It is so nice to be close to such a special place! It was my first time going there and I am so excited to take my mom and sister next month when they come to visit. Here are some pics from our great day. The beautiful temple
My eternal family 
We thought it was funny that Hudson fell asleep with his finger in his mouth
5 comments:
Mary-last time I saw you was at Storks Landing! Now you have a cute little boy! Nauvoo is a neat place, huh? What fun pictures. Keep in touch.
I'm so glad you got to go! It looks so beautiful. To bad I wasn't there to watch your cute little boy for you while you went to a session :) Miss you!
Cute!!! Awww, I miss you!!! I hope I can see you soon!!!
Very pretty! You have a gorgeous family, Mary
Hey girl...I need your address!!! Send it to me asap to my hotmail...LacyLyn@hotmail.com I appreciate it tons! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment