Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Li'l Punkin!

This afternoon Cam, Hudson, and I went to a local pumpkin patch. It was so cute! There was a lot of fun stuff to look at as we searched for the perfect pumpkins! Considering we woke him up to get some pics, (I know, we are terrible parents!) he had a great time. I love doing stuff like this. We could've gone to Walmart and bought pumpkins, but like I told Cam, "It's all about the experience!" One day my kids will either love me or hate me for doing stuff like this! :)

The giant pumpkin pyramid
This one is for Grandpa Shirley......
And this one is for Grandpa Hoyt!

It got cold, so we had to bundle up the little guy!


6 comments:

Morgan said...

He is so CHUBBY!!! I love looking at your blog and watching him grow up- he is adorable..

Grandma's Joys said...

What cute pictures, it looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad that we got the chance to come and visit. In less than a month you'll be here for a few days. I just want to reach through the computer and hug the little guy! I'll make sure grandpa sees the picture you posted for him. Love, Mom

Grandma's Joys said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! That place looks like fun. I wish we had something like that close! I am excited for your new family pics.! Talk to you soon!

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

Hi Mary! I don't know if you remember me or not...but I just wanted to tell you that your family is adorable!

Scott and Shay said...

Mary! It looks like you had so much fun. Hudson is so much bigger than the last time I saw him! I'm so glad that we started a blog so that we can stay in touch!

Crazy Me said...

Mary,
You guys are so cute. I love all of your picts. It is fun to see what you are up to. Hope everything is great. Love ya, Mindi