Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's a Hoyt!

We took Hudson to his 4 month Dr. appointment this week. We were all trying to guess how much he was going to weigh. Are you ready? Here are the stats: 18 pounds (90-97th percentile) and 26.5 inches (90th percentile). Wow! Cam and I decided he is going to be a big, strong boy like his grandpa Hoyt! I have to remind myself that he is still only 4 months old because he is so big! We love him to pieces and are just thankful that he is strong and healthy. The Dr. told us he is "perfect". What else could parents wish for?

It is so sad to have him get shots, but he did really well. He got a little fever later on that night, but even when he didn't feel well, he was smiling.

He is really starting to grab things and guess where they go? Yep, the mouth!

6 comments:

Jaci said...

Mary! he is a stud! so darn cute. his eyes even have a sparkle in them! I hope I can meet him one day when you are back visiting. We can have a "play date". :)

Anonymous said...

What a groovy little dude! He is the cutest! Korver was in the 77th percentile for his height at his two week appt and he is growing like a weed...I won't be suprised if he gets up there with Hudson! He is a doll Mary...I love ya and miss you!

The Hoyt Crew said...

so cute guys...
he is build just like tyler and keradyn.. very fun good job mom!!
You guys sound like you guys are getting along great out there!

The Shirley Family said...

Hudson is getting to be such a big boy. I seriously can't believe he is 18 pounds. He is so cute and we can't wait to see you guys in November.

kristen said...

WOW is right! He is a big guy and just too cute! He'll be a great little fireman for halloween! I can't wait to see the pics!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

He is a Doll! :) Im with you I HATE when they have to get shots! It is so innocent. I am glad that he is such a happy little guy. That makes things a lot easier. You have a darling family Mary. We miss hanging out with you. Justin says to tell you hi.