Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hudson's 3 Week Old Photo Shoot!

My brother Marlon came into town this past weekend to meet Hudson. Being that this was the last time our family was all going to be together for a while, my mom wanted to get a family picture taken. (I know, hard to believe!) Keri Beth's friend Natalie came over to take our picture, and while we were waiting, she took some of Hudson. For some impromptu pictures, I thought they turned out great! Hudson did really well other than when he decided to poop all over without his diaper on! Haha! Here are some of my favorites. (I know there are quite a few, but how do I choose only a few of my adorable baby?!)


I love my family so much! They are the greatest!

5 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

We are so glad we were finally able to meet Hudson in person on Sunday. Crazy that it was 3 weeks until we finally saw him. He sure is adorable. I love those pictures, they turned out darling. Like always it was fun talking to you tonight.

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

I love your family, too...and yes - they are the greatest! I hope to see you in Bear Lake one day before too terribly long. We wish you all the best, always :)

Boonie and Jenn said...

Those turned out SO cute! Whoever took those pictures did a great job.

Jaci said...

Wow-- he gets cuter by the day!
I am so happy for you!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Was it Natalie Doutre? If so she is my cousin. I loved the pics. they turned out great. Hudson is a beautiful baby.