9 years ago
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Good News!
I just wanted to let you all know that we got a contract on our house last week! It feels so good to know that Hudson and I won't have to be away from Cam too long. He is leaving a week from tomorrow and will hopefully find us a place to live out there. He will come back at the end of July after our family trip to San Diego, pack us up, and we'll drive out to Missouri together. It has been amazing how things have fallen into place this last couple of weeks. We are so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear that things are going smoothly for you. I know it will be hard to be away from Cam and Hudson will probably change and do so much in just a month! It will be nice to be distracted by a trip to San Diego. I so wish we could come see all of you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can get a contract on our house now! That's awesome that you got one so fast. We need a contract really soon!
That is SO amazing! We are so happy for you. What a blessing that it happened so quickly. It must be a big sigh of relief to have that off your mind now. We can't wait to be able to see all of you- and be able to meet cute little Hudson!
I really am so happy everything is working out for you two. We really are going to miss you though! I don't know who I am going to hang out with now...You will have to keep us posted on cute little Hudson. We'll try to come out and visit sometime also!
The end of July is a whole month away! :) Well good luck with the drive out to Missouri...boring! and very very long! But I am so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment