Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here is Hudson!

Wow! What a few days! Here is a shortened version of the story...... Sunday morning Cam had a priesthood meeting early. When he got home, I told him I thought that I was going to have the baby soon. Well, I was right! About half an hour after he got home, I started having contractions, and this time they hurt pretty bad. We waited an hour to make sure it was for real, and then left for the hospital. When we got checked in, I was dilated to a 3.5 and 100% effaced, so they said we were there to stay. I was happy when the anesthesiologist came and gave me the epidural! Things progressed great from there on until I got to a 6 and stayed there for 4 hours. During this time, the contractions were hard and I could feel so much pressure, so I wasn't very happy anymore. The doctor finally called on the phone and told us he thought I needed to have a c-section because my bones were too tight to let the baby through. After a wonderful blessing from Cam and my dad, we knew it was what we needed to do. So after 14 hours of labor, they finally got him out! He weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and is 20.5 in. We just got home earlier today and are so glad to be out of the hospital! We are doing good and I will try to keep you posted. Finally, here are some pics of our darling little guy!




12 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Great job, Mom & Dad! Hudson is beautiful, just like his parents :) We love you!

Anonymous said...

OH HE IS DARLING!!! Congrats girl, I am so excited for you! I love ya and miss ya! Tell new daddy Cam hi and congrats!!!

kristen said...

We love you guys! Congrats on the baby, he's precious! We're excited for you guys to be parents and know you'll do an awesome job. Take LOTS of pictures and post them often. Can't wait to see more of him!

Anonymous said...

You guys he is perfect! I'm sad I can't be up there right now but tons of hugs and kisses to the 3 of you. I'm so happy you finally have little Hudson in your arms. You are such wonderful people and will be the best parents ever,lucky boy. Well congrats he is beautiful and I can't wait to meet him next month in San Diego! Love ya

Morgan said...

He is perfect! I can't wait to meet him...

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Congratulations on the beautiful baby! We are so happy for you guys and this new journey! Good luck with everything! :)

David and Rachel said...

YAY! He came, he came! Congrats you two! Now all you have to do now is move out here so I can meet him! Can't wait!!!

Natelli Johnston said...

congratulations! you look so good and what a cute little baby!

Jaci said...

Mary--
I have tears in eyes! He is an angel, so very hansom. He is the perfect mix of you two.
You look fantastic too!
I'm so happy for you and Cam.

Love, Jaci

Ashley Terry said...

Holy beans - he is so cute!!!! I am so glad that he finally came :( I have been thinking about you all the time!! You guys are a FREAKING cute family!!! I hope I get to come and see yall soon!! I love you!

Unknown said...

Congrats you two!! What a sweet little boy! I'm glad he made it safely to you. His skin is gorgeous!!

Alan & Jess Bishop said...

Mary, He is super cute! I can't believe your going to move now. I am sad, but you will tons of fun. Let me know if I can help you out with anything. Packing, baby-sitting or bringing you anything you want! Love you! Jessica (Crosbie)