If this is how fast time is going to fly by with kids, I am sad already! We are enjoying being home together as a family and loving every minute with Hudson. He is such a sweet spirit. Here are some more pictures of him throughout this week. I have so many I will try to do a slide show sometime. I thought the last picture was so cute! Cam was sitting there while Hudson was in a bouncer chair and kept putting his feet up to his. I am so blessed to have a wonderful, supportive husband, family, and friends. Thanks everyone for your love and support!
He is so cute! I so wish I could take his picture!!! Oh and yes the next 9 months will go by so much faster than the last 9 months! Enjoy him while he is so little, it really just doesn't last long. I remember breaking into tears thinking of Kelsey growing up...those postpartum hormones are scary sometimes but, I really didn't want her to grow up and now she is turning 10! Try to have fun even though sometimes the first few weeks are like a dream and very tiring! Keep us posted on everything as you guys have a lot on your plate!
AWWWW!!!! He's so cute - just like his mama!! I love those pictures. You are going to be the best mom ever :) I look Cam and Hudson's feet...that's precious!
Congratulations Mary! What a cute little boy. I'm sure you are having a blast. You look great in your pics, too. You two will be great parents. I'm glad all is well.
OMG I love him! He is sooo... cute. I want him! Thanks for putting up some fun new pics of the little man. My fav is where he looks like he is smiling. Congrats again, I bet you guys are having so much fun with him. Except for the feedings all threw the night.I'm sure those are kicking your bums. lova ya
13 comments:
He is so cute! I so wish I could take his picture!!! Oh and yes the next 9 months will go by so much faster than the last 9 months! Enjoy him while he is so little, it really just doesn't last long. I remember breaking into tears thinking of Kelsey growing up...those postpartum hormones are scary sometimes but, I really didn't want her to grow up and now she is turning 10! Try to have fun even though sometimes the first few weeks are like a dream and very tiring! Keep us posted on everything as you guys have a lot on your plate!
He is so precious! The picture of Cam putting his feet up to Hudson's is priceless. Congratulations again!
he is a heartbreaker! he looks so peaceful too. does he even cry? :)
Congratulations! He is perfect!
Soooooo, cute! Glad to hear all is well. Keep us posted, and keep the darling pictures coming!
Mary, He is so Darling! :) I love the one of him sleeping with his mouth open. He looks like an angel. Perfect and very sweet!
Congratulations!! He's adorable!!
AWWWW!!!! He's so cute - just like his mama!! I love those pictures. You are going to be the best mom ever :) I look Cam and Hudson's feet...that's precious!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Hudson Is so cute! I love him so much! I can't wait to see him again this weekend!!!
Congratulations Mary! What a cute little boy. I'm sure you are having a blast. You look great in your pics, too. You two will be great parents. I'm glad all is well.
OMG I love him! He is sooo... cute. I want him! Thanks for putting up some fun new pics of the little man. My fav is where he looks like he is smiling. Congrats again, I bet you guys are having so much fun with him. Except for the feedings all threw the night.I'm sure those are kicking your bums. lova ya
He is just the most precious little boy ever!!! I still can't believe we haven't seen him person yet. I just got your email. I will call you tomorrow.
Oh my gosh! How precious!!! One day I promise I'll have one:) just not now...but you make me excited:)
Post a Comment