Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Little Heartbreaker!

Watch out girls, here comes Hudson! My friend Morgan gave us this cute onsie that says heartbreaker on it. (Thanks, Morgan!)

Hudson is a really good baby. I took him out for the first time with my friend Jenn today and he didn't really cry at all in 3.5 hours, even with being hungry! We feel so blessed to have such a sweet little guy in our lives. I also want to say Happy Late Father's Day to Cam. He is the best husband and dad ever! He is so helpful and loves spending time with Hudson. We are going to miss him so much when he leaves for St. Louis in a few weeks and hope we don't have to be apart for too long! I love you, Cam! I didn't get a very good picture of Cam and Hudson on Father's Day, but here is Cam with his new son in the hospital. (I need to do better at taking pictures of us with Hudson!)

4 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Hudson looks like his mom!

Morgan said...

He is so adorable! I guarantee little Hudson will be a heart breaker when he grows up! :) It was good to talk to you today! I am so glad things are going well for your little family! I am so happy for you guys! Now that I am an official blogger, we can keep in touch more often!

Morgan said...

He has changed so much already! He is so cute..

Boonie and Jenn said...

I told Boonie I want a baby just like Hudson! I had so much fun with you two and that outfit will be so cute on him!