Friday, July 4, 2008

A Special Day




Here are some pictures from Hudson's blessing. (I have more, but I am using my parent's computer and am having a hard time getting them to upload.)We had to hurry and bless him before Cam left for Missouri this week. Cam did a great job and Hudson didn't even make a peep! We had a wonderful day with our family and friends and were sad that we had to say goodbye to some who we won't see again before we move. Cam is staying really busy trying to find us a house out there. We hope he finds something soon! Hudson and I miss him and can't wait to see him in 21 days! 

4 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

That outfit looks so cute on him! I'm glad we found that one.

Morgan said...

He is beautiful! He is getting so chubby...

Ashley Terry said...

Awww!! Cute!!! That's a cute outfit!! I hope things are clam before the move!! I won't lie...I'm sort of glad you will be closer to me, even though I know you'd rather be closer to your family!! I want to come see you soon though and meet Hudson!! And Cam...HAHA!!!

Love you!!!

The Shirley Family said...

Hudson looked so adorable in his blessing outfit. Cam did a great job. We too, hope Cam finds a nice place for you guys to live. Which I am sure he will.