Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hudson Has Something To Say To His Daddy......



We love you and miss you! Thanks for being a great dad and husband!

7 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

First smiles are so much fun! Hudson is one handsome boy! Enjoy every minute with your little one. Laundry & dishes can wait :)

Jaci said...

hang in there with cam gone. hopefully it goes by fast and you love your new home... once you get there. :)
Mary-- you look so pretty. I don't think you have anything to worry when it comes to getting back into the pre-maternity wardrobe. You are a hot little lady. ;)

Boonie and Jenn said...

That turned out so cute! I'm sure it melted Cam's heart and made things even harder to be away.

The Morris Family said...

What a cute smile he has, I want to see it in person though. Can't wait to see you in a couple days and spend next week with you two next week in San Diego.

Morgan said...

He is getting so big! Love it! Today was the last day of my last ESL class! I can't believe it! How is Missouri?

Crystal Brough said...

Hey Mary! How are you? It looks like you are doing wonderful! I just started this blog thing and found so many people on here. Your baby is gorgeous!

Jen Martinez said...

Hi Mary! I just have to say that the Hoyt Family gets my vote for the Cutest Family EVER Award! Who did your pictures for you?