Thursday, August 7, 2008

We made it!

Hi everyone! I just got the internet and TV set up about 10 minutes ago at our house! The first thing I wanted to do is let you all know that we got to Missouri safe and sound. Hudson and I got back from an amazing trip with my fam to California and left about 6 hours later with Cam to make the drive out here. (Kim did a great job blogging about our trip, so check out their blog!)We are really liking it here so far! We bought a new townhouse (I'll post pictures later today) and it is so great to have a place of our own again! We have been so busy painting, putting up blinds, and getting everything in its place. It is finally starting to come together. We took a break the other night and went over to Shane and Sharla's pool. Shane is Cam's oldest brother and we are so glad that we are so close to them! They have four kids: Marlie, Jackson, Regan, and Harrison. It was the first time we put Hudson in the water and he loved it! This didn't surprise me because it was so hot outside! Here are some pictures of Hudson in his cute swim gear!

Cam with Hudson and Jackson (Sharla and Harrison in the back)


He played hard and then....

Took a nap!

4 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

I'm so glad you have your internet up and running. San Diego was a blast, we really miss you guys!! We are really happy that you are doing well and having a great time and getting all settled in your new home. Hudson looks so stinkin cute in his swim attire. I love that last picture of him taking a nap. We love you guys. Talk to you soon.

Morgan said...

o MY GOSH.. I can't believe how big he is.. he is SO cute. I'm so glad you made it

Boonie and Jenn said...

He looks so adorable!!! I miss you all so much. I had to drive past your house yesterday when I was lonely :( I'm glad everything is going well. Hope Cam is still liking his job. Give your cute little boy a hug for me! Love ya all!

Anonymous said...

So cute! So glad to hear you guys made it ok. Keep us all posted on Hudson and your new adventures in a new state. Miss ya