David and Rachel were here in Missouri for the summer selling security systems. I met Rachel when Cam and I were first married at school and we've been friends since. They were married last summer and we were finally able to get together so our hubbies could meet! We were so glad that we were able to catch up with them a few times before they left for home (Utah) this week. We have so many great friends. We miss you all and are so grateful for your friendship!
The four of us, with Hudson asleep in the back!
Me and Rach!
Here is a picture I took of Hudson this week since he is always sleeping when we go places! He is growing so fast and keeps getting more chubby every day!
Hudson IS totally getting chubby! How cute is he? I'm sure your mom just dies when she sees pictures like that! Do they have a trip planned to come see you yet?
I finally looked at your blog. Hudson is getting so chubby! I can not wait to see him! Your house looks darling, I love your colors! You need to update my blog for me!
7 comments:
He looks so old I can't believe it! His adorable cheeks! I would love to just nibble on them :) Miss you
What a cute picture of Hudson! He looks so grown up already. Miss ya
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so chubby, I love it..
Hudson IS totally getting chubby! How cute is he? I'm sure your mom just dies when she sees pictures like that! Do they have a trip planned to come see you yet?
I finally looked at your blog. Hudson is getting so chubby! I can not wait to see him! Your house looks darling, I love your colors! You need to update my blog for me!
Hudson looks like a chubby Cam with blonde hair. He is so cute. Give him a hug and kiss for me. Can't wait to see you in October.
Love, Mom
That pic of Hudson is awesome!
Post a Comment