- First we drove about 15 min from our house through some beautiful scenery to this small farm where we picked our own blackberries and peaches with Sharla and the kids. This brought back so many memories from picking raspberries at Bear Lake. It was so much fun!

- Next we rushed home, changed our clothes, dropped Hudson off at Shane and Sharla's, and drove to the temple. It is so beautiful! It was great to have a little date with my hubby! I felt like we were the only ones there in the middle of the day. We couldn't even find anyone to take our picture! :(

- Last, but not least, we drove down to the Missouri river and took a little walk as a family. Look at all of the trees! It was a perfect night! I love finding places like this to go and see when you are new somewhere. It was a great ending to a wonderful day together!

1 comment:
I'm so happy you got to spend time together as a family!
Post a Comment