Well, "later on today" turned into days later, but here are some pictures of our new place. It's not all decorated yet, but we will get there someday. It is so fun to have a house again and it is really starting to feel like home!
The outside

The great room area looking out from the kitchen.

Kitchen

Master Bedroom: we did all the walls brown except behind the bed.

Master Bath: This is one of my favorite rooms! It has 2 sinks and a separate bath and shower!

Hudson's room, which was hard to get a good picture of and is pretty plain right now. I'm working on things for his walls.

This is Hudson's favorite thing about our new house-his swing! He can see his reflection up top and he loves it! He is getting such a cute personality and I feel so blessed to be the mom of a happy little boy!

5 comments:
You really scored on finding a nice place out there. I'm happy for you guys. What do you mean it's not decorated? Looks great to me!
We are in your exact same boat right now... new baby, selling/buying a home, and a new job, plus ladd is still doing classes for his Masters. How did you stay sane? I keep reminding myself that "mary did it, and i can too". :) Thanks for being my example right now!
And you are right.... he is a darling little boy!
That is a very nice house! And you have decorated and painted very nicely! Hudson's crib looks very cute. I miss you but am so glad things are going well and the house is wonderful!
Geez, girl! You've been busy! You make me look like such a slacker! We've been in our house over 3 months now and I think I have hung only 2 things up on the wall. Your place looks great! Keep up with the posts! We'll be excited to keep updated on your new life out there! Btw, it was so fun seeing Tim and Kim at our reunion! Timmy still cracks me up!
Wow it looks great already! Hudson is so cute and looks bigger since we saw him last. Your deco is so nice can't wait for more pics :0)
On our drive home from your place the other night we were talking about how if we bought that house it would definately not look as good as yours for awhile! I loved it! Good job!
Post a Comment