I know there are a lot of tags out there, but I thought this was pretty short and painless! Enjoy!
The Rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.
JOYS:
1. My wonderful husband, beautiful little boy, and being able to be with them forever!
2. Spending time with my family and friends.
3. Being outside getting a tan (which I haven't done in a while!)
FEARS:
1. Being alone.
2. Never being able to fit into my clothes again.
3. Being a good mom to my children.
OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. Pictures of Hudson.
2. Getting back into my pre-maternity clothes.
3. Staying sane while I'm away from my hubby and getting ready to move.
SURPRISING FACTS:(These are always hard for me!)
1. My mom, Cam's mom, and his dad are all twins.
2. I've never broken a bone or had stitches.
3. I didn't get sick at all while I was pregnant. I loved it!
I tag: Morgan R., Rachel, KB, Kim, Claudia
No comments:
Post a Comment