Hudson loves the Toy Story movies. For Christmas he got these Buzz and Woody jammies and he freaks out every time I make him take them off to get dressed in the morning. Another item he's been obsessed with wearing lately is this cowboy hat we borrowed from my sister. He thinks he's Woody when he wears it and asks for his hat all the time! Well the other day, Hudson had on his Buzz pajamas with his Woody hat on. When we asked him who he was, he said "WoodyBuzz!" Love this kid!

5 comments:
That is the CUTEST picture!!!! IF spring ever arrives lets meet up and get these kids out of the house!!
CUTE! We are a little obsessed here too. Porter is more of a Woody guy. So fun!
What a Cute picture :0)
He is so cute Mary! I love this photo!! I bet he feels like a super star when he sees it!
Holy cow, he is just the most handsome boy!! I love this picture - his smile is fantastic :)
Post a Comment