Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Fun

Hudson and I had a great time making Valentines and sugar cookies while Kennady took a nap one afternoon. I'm not a crafty mom at all, but I love doing things like this with my little man! Each holiday gets more and more fun as my kids get older.





5 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Hudson is getting so big! It has been a long time since I've seen him. You are a crafty mom, cookies count :)

Liana Brown said...

Cute!! He is so grown up!

The Hoyt Crew said...

Love his cute smile!! Hope all that love.. warms you a bit!

Carolina girl said...

Cute pictures! He's getting so big. My girls love to make sugar cookies too.

Justin and Stephanie said...

So cute! Such a big helper! I love all of the cute, fun traditions you have with your little family! You are such a great mom! So, it is Sunday and we are going on a walk this afternoon, and it made me really miss you guys. It made me think of the times you stopped by for a second to make our day on your Sunday afternoon walks. It made me think of how fun it would be to stop by your place. Thanks for the great memories and friendship!